Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres a wide range of clinics and healthcare services:
- Diabetes/Asthma/CHD/- we do not have specialist clinics for the above. However, if you book an appointment mentioning that you need to be seen for one of these conditions the receptionist will book extra time for you if it is required.
- Minor Injuries - you can now see the doctor for various minor injuries in place of going to your local A&E Department.
- Pregnancy Testing - we offer on-site pregnancy testing. Please inform us when making your appointment that it is for pregnancy testing.
- Ante Natal Clinics - these are held on alternate Tuesdays. Please make an appointment with reception.
- Minor Surgery - we hold a minor surgery clinic on the last Monday of each month. Please make an appointment with the doctor to discuss whether or not you may need minor surgery.
- Practice nurses – you can book an appointment with our nurses for dressings, injections, blood pressure checks, blood tests and cervical smears.
- Regular Reviews - you will from time to time receive invites from the surgery requesting you to be seen by the doctor/nurse. These invites are for the benefit of all our patients and we would appreciate your co-operation.